Baby Paige May Young is here! She is such a cutie! We are so excited for Josh and Kayla! When we heard she was here, we hitched a ride with Zach's parents to go see little Paige. I can't tell you how excited I was to see her. She was so tiny! She barely weighed 6 pounds and was only 18.5 inches long! It's been so long since I've seen a newborn. It made me all the more excited to have Tinzley come!
Going to see Baby Paige had a lot riding on it for Zach and me. We thought this would be a good indicator of how Stetzen was going to handle having a new baby sister. He really loves playing with his cousin Hunter who was born in February, so we thought he would like Baby Paige. My how we were wrong. I hate to say it, but he absolutely despised her! It was slightly devastating. He would not go see her and refused to go around anyone who was holding her.
I couldn't believe his reaction. He really did not like any part of the trip. It makes me nervous how he is going to handle having Tinzley around. Will he not like her, not even a little bit? Yikes! Let's just hope that he will have a change of heart about baby girls by the Tinzley comes. If not, we might be in for a rough time.
All in all, it was wonderful to meet Paige and we wish her and her parents all the best as they start their new family life! Here's to sleepless nights and busy days! Congrats Josh & Kayla!

No comments:
Post a Comment