After the Young Reunion at Bear Lake, Zach aquired a new must have...a jet ski! He had so much fun, of which I didn't really get to participate because I was fat and preggers. Anyway, everyday he tried to convince me why we should get one. Here was his resoning...1) You always complain that we don't do anything fun, so this would be something fun we could do during the summer on my days off. 2) It's cheaper than a boat and you can wakeboard and tube behind it just as easy. 3) It is easier to maintain and move than a boat. And lastly, 4) If we buy it now, the kids will be able to enjoy it all next summer and your family will have something fun to do when they visit in the summer. Not only did he try to convince me, but he tried to convince his dad to buy one too because two is always better than one. Brands was in on the coersion, but his dad didn't want to fork over the money for one. So, the future of jet ski heaven depended upon my approval.
I will admit, I was mostly opposed to the idea. Even though it sounded fun. Zach really pawned the idea off that he was getting it for me, but I know full well that he wanted it because he thought it was a good time. He would look on KSL everynight and try to find the best deal on a slightly used machine and ask me what I thought about each one. I can't say that I really wanted one, but I let him entertain the idea. As with most slurges he has, I don't really ever nix the idea. After he found one that had only been used once, I think he made up his mind that he was going to get one and this was it. We talked about it, and being the best wife ever I let him get his baby.
When we brought it home, Zach just had to tell Brands that he bought a jet ski. Brands had no idea we went down to Utah and thought that he was BSing as usual. Not until he came over to the place to do some chores that he saw it and had to check it out. Zach was itching to take the jet ski out the second we brought it home, but he had to work for three days. The second he got off, it was off to the Gorge to try it out. Of course we had to take Brands. He was on his final countdown until he left on his mission, and he really wanted to go out on a jet ski before he left. Once again, I make dreams come true, lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment