Has it really already been a year since this handsome little boy became mine? I can't believe it! The time has gone by so fast! Before I know it, he'll be graduating high school and leaving home. Let's hope that doesn't come too fast!
Growth Stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 11 oz
Height: 30 inches
Milestones:
Plays Peek-A-Boo
Walks!
World, watch out because Stetzen is cruising on two feet instead of his hands and knees! It seemed to take him a little while to figure out the walking but once he did, he cruised right into 5th gear! This little boy is on the move and he can't get there fast enough! I am both excited and sad to see this day come. Excited because he's progressing and sad because he is getting older and bigger. Some days I wish that he could always just stay a little baby, but I know that can't happen. I enjoy every milestone he reaches and all the new things he does and says now. He learns so fast I don't think I'll be able to keep up with him!
I love this picture of Stetzen! Every night (including nap time) Stetzen has to have his stuffed animals. They are his safety nets as you will for going to bed. When I put him down, I give him all his animals, but as of late, his favorite is his elephant. When I went to check up on him during one of his naps, I saw him all cuddled up to his elephant. It was so precious that I had to take this picture! Priceless I think!
This boy is such a happy kid! Everything is all smiles and laughs unless it's nap time. In addition to all his toys, he LOVES playing on the computer. I had to set up a play gate to keep him off of it when I was working on it. If not, I would be missing a keyboard and mouse!
And finally, I have to share one of Stetzen's all time obsessions...Diet Coke (or any pop for that matter)! I have my wonderful husband to thank for my now one year old's love of pop. We went to Browning's and got him his very own pop while we ate. I'm sure he thought he was in heaven. I know most people might think that we are horrible parents for allowing it, but I let him splurge on an already prevalent addiction. One day I hope he will get sick of it, and be a water kid! Here's to dreaming!
And for the last monthly photo...here is Stetzen at his 12 month photo! I love this little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment