September 19, 2012

Man I'm Getting Old...LOL


This year I turned a whopping 26.  I'm beginning to feel a little old.  It seems like I just barely graduated from college, but here I am three years later with a husband and an energetic 1 year old!  It's amazing how fast time goes this days.  That's something that my parents used to always say, and I thought that was just old people talk.  Now look who's the old person!

This year for my birthday, we kept it pretty simple and low key.  Zach worked a grave the night before and when he came home that morning, he brought me a cheesecake platter (YUM!) and a movie.  How sweet! 

After he got some sleep, we went out and rounded up some cows for his dad, then went into town to celebrate at Don Pedro's with his mom, dad, and brother Brands.  Most of you will have no clue what this place is, but it's probably got the best Mexican food you can find.  I love it! 

All in all, it was a good day, and I loved spending it with my family!  Here's to another 70 years baby!

(Sorry for the lack of pictures, I never seem to remember to take any for my birthday.  I'll have to enlist Zach to manage that responsibility I guess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment