May 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary


Today is our anniversary.  It's been three wonderful years filled with love, hard work, a new beautiful baby boy, and the most joy I could have asked for!  It's amazing how much your life can change from one decision.  I'm blessed to be married to my best friend and look forward to spending all eternity with him and our children. 

This year I told Zach in leau of gifts, I'd just like a nice little date night together.  Well, I got my date night and probably the best gift I could imagine...a new washer and dryer!  It's something I've been wanting and I was a giddy little school girl when he showed them to me.  The gift I got Zach seemed a little dumb compared to mine, but he seemed to love it anyway.  This year I gave him a gift basket filled with 10 things I love about him.

Here's a few of the things I included:
I Love that You Comfort Me - New Sheets
I Love that You're Handy - Magnetic Level
I Love You Because You're My Honey Bun - Honey Buns
I Love You Because You're Hot - Hot Tomales
I Love that You're a Worthy Priesthood Holder - Purified Water Bottle
I Love that You Love the Outdoors with Me - Fish Bait

I wish I would have taken a picture of it all, but I didn't.  In all, it was a wonderful day and I'm glad I said yes in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment