Growth Stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz
Height: 28.75"
Stetzen had a 9 month check-up at the doctor and it was nice not to have any shots this time! I think Stetzen loved it more than I did. When she showed us the growth chart, he was exactly 50% on all the measurements (Weight, Height, Head, & Height-to-Weight). She made the comment that he was a perfect baby because his measurements were all proportional! I had a little laugh and thought, "Ya, I do have a perfect baby!"
At the end of the visit, she asked if he knew how to wave bye yet. It wasn't something I had thought he should know by now, but apparently it is. Well, we played with him and showed him how to do it, and waved bye to everyone when they left. About a two weeks later he figured it out and loves to wave bye now! It's amazing how fast he picks up on things. I can definately see why we need to watch what we do and say because in no time he'll be doing and saying everything we do! It's a scary, yet fun thought!
I also have to add that everywhere we go, Stetzen likes to shmooz everyone there. I can't seem to go anywhere without someone stopping to see him and talk to him. He loves every minute of it too!
Here are a few fun shots from the month...
We started feeding Stetzen 3rd foods. He liked them all except for the meats. I caught some of his eating in action...his utter love of the meats.
And lastly, we've come to his all-time favorite food! ICE CREAM! As you can see from his expression, he can't wait to get more. He's just like his mom. We're both lovers of ice cream!
And...the official 9 month photo! This happens to be one of my favorites!

No comments:
Post a Comment