This summer we've been working on putting in new corrals for the cows. We finally got them built and the shed is mostly done, except for the siding and tin roof. The most important part for me was getting in the water because last winter I had to drag 400 feet of hoses down to the calving corrals to water the cows and roll it up everytime so the water didn't freeze in the hose. Needless to say, it was a major PAIN. During the week of Thanksgiving Zach rented a trackhoe and dug a water line so I can water them without any hoses. JOY!! Zach wanted a few pics of his skills, and you get to enjoy them too!
The trench is about 5 feet deep. It's hard to tell from the pic, though.
The man at work.
Zach wanted me to get a pic of the large rock he broke and scooped out in one bucket. I missed it, but you can see it on the pile.
Josh & Brand putting in the water line.
My trusty helper, Bells.
No comments:
Post a Comment