September 19, 2013
A Birthday Wish
This year, I really didn't have any wishes for my birthday. That is not until Tinzley's due date had come and gone with no Tinzley. While sitting on the hospital bed the morning she finally came, I decided the best birthday present would be to be able to leave the hospital on my birthday.
Not only did I get my wish, but Zach surprised me with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers! Not only are they beautiful, but it had calla lillies which I love (and which are my favorite flower). Thank you so much sweetie! It made my day and I couldn't have asked for a better set of gifts! You are an amazing husband! I am grateful to have you in my life and for the two beautiful children we have together. What a wonderful birthday this was, especially since most of it was spent in a hospital room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment