Our little Tinzley just turned 1 month, and it seems like she just barely got here! I really hope she doesn't row up as fast as it seems like Stetzen has. It has been quite an adjustment having two children. I have been terrified of going to town alone because I just don't know how I'm going to wrestle two little kids. My first opportunity came when I took Tinzley to her 1 month appointment. All was fine and dandy until it came time to leave. He wanted to take home one of the office's toys and threw the biggest fit because he couldn't keep it. It was a nightmare and epic fail! I was so grateful for the receptionist. She saw all the hoopla and helped me take Tinzley back to the car. Hopefully this will not be the norm.
As for the progress Tinz has made, it seems like it's been a lot!
Growth Stats:
Weight - 8 lbs 9 oz - 25th Percentile
Height - 21.5 inches - 50th Percentile
Milestones:
She's found her hands
She loves to suck on her fist and fingers. I think she is going to the thumb sucker of the family. She really doesn't like a bink unless she is tired or hungry which I think is a good thing. She also loves a good cuddle. She doesn't like to be set down for very long without being held. I love that she likes to snuggle. Hopefully it lasts a long time! She is also very alert. I think she is the most alert baby I've ever seen. When she is awake she is looking around and happy.
As for sleeping, she is a trooper. I will admit that the sleepless nights is what I dreaded the most before she arrived. But, she sleeps really well. She only wakes up two or three times during the night (every 3 hours). It is so nice! I still feel tired in the mornings but not exhausted. In all, she is a really good baby like her brother. I couldn't ask for a better baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment